Sunday, February 5, 2012

365 Photo Project - Photo 19

It was a boring old Friday morning, Jamie and I were finished breakfast and getting ready to leave the house when we noticed something amazing. Not a word of a lie, that is the gorgeous sunrise we caught while looking outside our kitchen window. I was so blown away by the beauty that I tried taking a picture through the kitchen window through the gross mesh screen. Jamie, being the smart one, suggested I take the photo from the balcony window. So this photo was actually taken while we were indoors through our balcony sliding doors. The colors were breathtaking. It lasted all about 5 minutes before the sky turned to the gross gray/blue color again. I complain about my home all the time and the amount of reno/work we've had to put into it and will have to put into it, but it was mornings like that which make me remember why we love our little home. 

No comments: