Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Vegan Baby Banana Oat Mini Muffins

Ah, what did we ever do before Pinterest? Rather, what did we ever do before the internet?!? +Elizabeth Der pinned this simple banana oat mini muffin recipe and I decided to give it a try. It was super easy and I almost always have the ingredients on hand. Since Charlotte is allergic to cow's milk and eggs, it was simple to make these vegan. 

Vegan Mini Banana Oat Muffins
- 1/2 cup quick cook oats (I did a quick blitz in the Vitamix)
- 1/4 rice milk
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- dash of cinnamon 
- splash of vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking powder

Directions: 
1. Preheat oven to 350°F, grease mini muffin tin (I used a coconut spray and toaster oven!)
2. Mix all the ingredients together.
3. Divide batter out between all muffin cups. 
4. Bake until muffins are set. It took about 15 min for me. 




No comments: