Wednesday, May 9, 2012

366 Photo Project - Photo 46: Administrative Week

A few weeks ago it was Administrative Week so all of us in the office got together and purchased our clerical staff some flowers and a goodie basket of tasty unhealthy treats. This gorgeous floral arrangement was put together by the talented Leslie of Sugar Blossoms Floral Design. She's located in the same store as the Applebox Boutique located in Highlands. One of the girls at work asked if I picked this up at Save 0n Foods. I laughed and said most definitely not. That's what I love about independently owned flower shops. The store owners are so involved with the floral arrangements that their work is stunning. I used to work at a grocery store and they didn't provide any training for floral arrangements. So if you want to get someone a OOAK (one of a kind) arrangement, it's worth the trip to Sugar Blossoms. I'm actually sad that I didn't discover them before my wedding because Leslie's wedding flowers are so affordable. If flowers or the amazing hand painted furniture by Leanne of Applebox Boutique isn't enough to draw you into their store, you'll also find my hand stamped greeting cards there! Now you have 3 reasons to check them out! 


1 comment:

Laura L. said...

What a lovely arrangement! The people in your office are very sweet, Sandy.