Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Boss's Day

That's right, it's National Boss's Day. Did you wish your boss an extra happy day today? My staff did! I don't post much about work on here because I want to keep this blog about my extracurriculars and work just doesn't fit. I started a new job just over 3 months ago. It was a hard move because not only was it a new site, but it was an entirely new role. I had to leave my union and go "out of scope" which was very scary for me because that leaves me with no protection in this new job. I would also lose all my seniority within the union if I ever chose to go back. I've learned a lot these past three months. Some lessons were rotten and gave me a nauseating black hole in my stomach every time I went to work while others were great ones that allowed me to learn a little bit more about myself. 

You all know the saying, "Time to wear the big girl panties". I use this analogy a lot. I chose to make the leap over to bigger panties so I have no one to blame but myself. Sometimes I will slip them on just to get acquainted with my new intimate wear. Sometimes I look away and pretend they don't actually exist. Other times I will dream about my old little girl panties that fit oh so snuggly and comfortably, but alas, they are only a dream now. The few times I have slipped on these new panties, they were awful, just plain awful. I questioned how others could wear them for such long long periods, some longer than I've been alive! I'm learning different ways to put these panties on so that I can keep them on for longer than 3 minutes. Am I succeeding? Absolutely. Is it fun? Absolutely not. But I feel challenged, excited, anxious, and nauseated all at the same time and since I can't differentiate if these feelings combined equal good or bad... I'm just gonna go with the flow and see how I can make these panties feel like a second skin. Like I'm wearing nothing at all. 

Back to the whole point of this post, National Boss's Day. I know it may seem like a ridiculous... holiday? Occasion? Event? But the card I received from the girls at work made me feel so good. Today made all the hard panty days worth it. Happy National Boss's Day everyone. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thx for your post, I really enjoy your blog. Long time lurker, first time commenter, you know the drill. I tried to share this one time before, I don’t think it posted correctly…hopefully it will this time!