Friday, November 21, 2014

3 Months

I cannot believe how quickly time is moving. Little Charlotte is already 3 months old and my maternity leave is 25% over!!!  Our days are spent pumping, feeding, changing diapers, snuggling, and getting together with friends whenever we can. Jamie and I are both sneaking in some crafting whenever we can. He's the knitter and I'm the hooker, also known as the crocheter! Some projects we've worked on include a knitted poncho, some cute baby booties and a baby quilt to match my massive queen quilt. If you want to find some great patterns, Ravelry is fabulous. I love wearing Charlotte and although I might be breeding some bad habits of having her sleep on me, I relish all the chances I get to have her close to me. I know she isn't going to sleep like this with me forever.  

No comments: